Do you have spare beeswax that you would like to use to make beautiful candles?
Candlemaking is a great way to use up surplus beeswax
. Beeswax candles have been used since ancient times and there is good reason for this.
Hive World has some lovely silicon rubber moulds for you to try
- There is no toxic by-products as they burn as beeswax is naturally environmentally friendly.
- They provide a beautiful natural aroma to sweeten your home.
- Beeswax candles have a longer burn time.
. You will be amazed at how easily you can produce beautiful professional candles for gift or sale.
These moulds will last you for years with care and you will be proud of your product.
We also stock:
- the best wick for beeswax candles - pure cotton braided in the correct size required.
- wick holders to hold the wick firm while the candle is setting.
- a wicking needle to push the wick through the hole in the mould.
- bain-maries available in 1.5L and 2.5L. These are ideal for melting your beeswax safely and pouring the wax into the moulds.
- Melt the wax in your wax melting pot. Prepare your mould by inserting the wick cut to the right length.
- Position the rubber bands around the mould to hold it together correctly.
- Wrap the wick around the wick holder to hold it firm.
- Pour the wax.
- Let stand at room temperature for at least 2 hours until the candle has set. Then carefully trim the wick. Remove rubber bands and carefully open mould being careful not to rip it further than it is split already.