Do you have spare beeswax that you would like to use to make beautiful candles?
Hive World has some lovely silicon rubber moulds for you to try.
- These moulds will last you for years with care and you will be proud of your product.
- We also stock the correct wick to use
- wick holders to hold the wick firm
- a wicking needle to push it through the hole in the mould.
- Our bain-maries come in three sizes - 900ml, 1.5L and 2.5L and are ideal for melting your beeswax safely and pouring the wax into the moulds.
- Melt the wax in your wax melting pot. Prepare your mould by inserting the wick cut to the right length.
- Position the rubber bands around the mould to hold it together correctly.
- Wrap the wick around the wick holder to hold it firm.
- Pour the wax.
- Let stand at room temperature for at least 2 hours until the candle has set. Then carefully trim the wick. Remove rubber bands and carefully open mould being careful not to rip it further than it is split already.