a beautiful designed silicon rubber candle mould hand-made in Scotland.
This mould is made to last for years if used with care.
Pre-holed for wick and comes with a wick laying channel to keep mould erect when pouring wax.
Candle stands 60mm high and uses 55g of beeswax.
Requires No. 3 wick.
1. Use a wicking needle to push your wick through the hole and measure quantity of wicking required.
2. Hold wick in place with a plasticine plug to prevent wax leaking out
3. Place rubber bands (provided) around the mould to hold firmly in place.
4. Put two small wooden blocks on base of candle and rest wick holder on top (wind wick round to hold firm first)
5. Pour melted beeswax into candle mould and ensure wick is held firm in the centre.
6. Leave for 2 hours at room temperature before carefully removing the mould. Ensure you do not rip the split on the side.
7. Trim the wick and clean any beeswax off the top wick.