Candle Mould – Tall Hex Honeycomb Bees:
- Resilient silicon mould for making your own beautiful professional beeswax candles.
- Candle Mould – Tall Hex Honeycomb Bees measures 165mm high by 51mm diameter.
- This quality mould is hand-made in Scotland and with care will last several years.
- Pre-holed for wicks and come with a wick-laying channel to keep them erect when pouring the wax.
- Requires 300g of beeswax.
- Simple instructions:
- 1. Use a wicking needle to push your wick through the hole and measure quantity of wicking required.
- 2. Hold wick in place with a plasticine plug to prevent wax leaking out
- 3. Place rubber bands (provided) around the mould to hold firmly in place.
- 4. Put two small wooden blocks on base of candle and rest wick holder on top (wind wick round to hold firm first)
- 5. Pour melted beeswax into candle mould and ensure wick is held firm in the centre.
- 6. Leave for 2 hours at room temperature before carefully removing the mould. Ensure you do not rip the split on the side.
- 7. Trim the wick and clean any beeswax off the top wick.