With pricking becoming a more common practise as opposed to uncapping, beeswax is becoming harder to obtain and it makes sense to fully utilise your own resources.
We can assist you with the following quality designed, fully tested and guaranteed products manufactured by Thomas Apiculture in France:
- The Spin Dryer for your cappings extracts the maximum amount of honey without breaking the beeswax into micro-pieces thus saving on extra filtration. It holds up to 10kg of cappings.
- The 82L capacity Wax Melting Tank renders down and purifies your beeswax. It has an even temperature heat rate due to the circular design. A full load is melted in 20 minutes.
We also have great solutions for small commercial and hobbyists:
Our useful little stove-top Bain-Maries
are great for hobbyists as well as an aid to melting extra beeswax for your sprayer.
- They come in two sizes: 1.5 and 2.5L.
- useful for melting chocolate, making custards and lemon honey etc.
- These models are suitable for using on an induction hob.
The 35L Digital control Wax Melter from Australia is a very popular model. We can also supply 15 and 25L models - request a quote from us. This melter is usually available within a couple of weeks of ordering.
The multi-purpose manual Wax-Press although designed for wax cappings also works well as a fruit press.
Paradise Wax Presses:
If you are interested in these presses, please contact us to discuss your requirements and obtain a quote -
- Available from P50 -P1000 (processing from 50kg to 1000kg of wax per hour).