Cappings spin dryer
$7,590.00 Excluding GST
Spin dryers are the preferred alternative to the cappings screw press.
Cappings are the only product not to go through the normal extraction process so using a Cappings Spin Dryer will ensure you extract the maximum amount of honey possible from your cappings: 100kg of extracted honey should only leave 2 kg of dry cappings. Very easy to use, you simply put it next to your uncapping tank or machine, open the lid and tip the honey loaded cappings into the basket, shut the lid, turn it on (the machine self-stabilises) and turn it off when the honey flow stops.
After a day of extraction, the honey house is clean and the wax is available to melt down later.
With the spin dryer the wax is not broken up into micro pieces saving you from needing extra filtration.
This model is the ideal machine for enterprises of up to 100 hives. It can take up to 10 kg of cappings.
Please Note: Larger models are available.
Contact us for more details.
Delivery will be 4-6 weeks ex France
Available on backorder
Thomas Apiculture’s Cappings Spin-Dryer features:
- Enables you to easily recover a large amount of honey that would be wasted as the cappings are the only product that does not go through the normal extraction process.
- Easy to use – requires very little handling. Put next to the uncapping tank or machine and open lid and tip the honey loaded cappings into the basket, turn it on (the machine stabilises itself) and turn it off when the honey flow stops.
- After a days work your honey house is clean and the wax can be melted down later.
- Adapts to all types of honey so can also be used for filtering.
- This model can take up to 10 kg of cappings – ideal for enterprises of up to 100 hives. (Larger models are available if required).
- Equipped with 24cm diameter basket with a removable 22cm diameter stainless steel basket
- Tank height is 401mm and 330mm diameter – overall height 800mm
- All stainless steel except the legs.
- Lid with EC safety standard device.
- Very stable operation – practically no effects of imbalance.
- Powered by a 550 watt single phase motor and spins at 1500 RPM