Nylon cappings strainer bag
$15.65 Excluding GST
This handy nylon cappings strainer bag allows you to extract the last of the honey from your cappings without any unwanted bits. An economical method of avoiding waste – very easy to use. Generous sizing (50 cm deep x 34 cm wide) fits plenty of cappings in each time you use it.
Hive World supplies the Nylon Cappings Strainer Bag:
- an easy way to extract the last of the honey out of your wax cappings in order to eliminate wastage.
- All you need to do is simply place the cappings into the nylon cappings strainer bag after uncapping your frames. Hang the bag on your extractor frame using the attached hooks. We suggest you purchase two bags at a time. This enables you to hang one each side to ensure the extractor is properly balanced. https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/4-frame-manual-extractor/
- Switch on the extractor (or turn the handle) and the job will be done for you.
- Alternatively, you can hang the filled bag over a bucket to drain at your leisure: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/20-litre-honey-pail-honey-gate/
- The fine nylon mesh prevents any rubbish getting into your honey and furthermore can be easily washed. This means it can be used again and again.
- Size of the bag is 50cm deep by 34cm width for generous capacity.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 2 cm|