$7.13 – $42.60 Excluding GST
Oxalic acid dihydrate 99.6% purity available in either a 350g or 750g plastic sealed jar. Our larger option (the 4kg pail) is suitable to mix with our 6kg Jerrycan of glycerine.
Suitable for use in our Sublimox APF -Plus or Vapmite or any other oxalic acid vaporizers.
Hive World supplies oxalic acid dihydrate with 99.6% purity.
- This product is suitable for use in our Sublimox APF -Plus or Vapmite as well as other oxalic acid vaporizers.
- Provides an economical way of treating varroa with regular application. If you apply oxalic acid when the hive is broodless you will achieve the best results. Otherwise you will need to treat hive every 5 days for a 4 week treatment period to ensure you have maximum impact on the brood.
- Do not use when the honey flow is underway.
- Oxalic Acid is a 100% natural product that is found in many plants such as rhubarb and oxalis. Varroa do not become immune to its effectiveness therefore it will always be a vital part of our defense against this destructive pest.
- Available in either 350g or 750g plastic sealed jar and now we supply a 4kg plastic container suitable to use with our 6kg Jerrycan of glycerine. https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/glycerine-food-grade/
- N.B.: Always remember that you are using a dangerous chemical and take suitable precautions when using (face mask, eye protection and protective gloves) and keep away from children and animals.
350g jar, 750g jar, 4Kg container