Plastic Frame complete
$2.26 – $3.20 Excluding GST
Hive World supplies Plastic Frame complete manufactured from Virgin Plastic. These quality frames are 20% heavier than others available in New Zealand. They are excellent if you are wanting to be able to re-use your frames (which in today’s eco-sensitive world is an essential).
They are 33mm wide frames and should be waxed before use to enable the bees to draw out the comb. See our wax sprayer video for an easy option:https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/viseco-duoline/
Hive World’s Plastic Frame Complete features:
- 33mm wide Hoffman frame – the generally accepted New Zealand size.
- Available in 3/4 and full depth.
- Manufactured from Certified Virgin Quality plastic.
- 20% heavier than other complete plastic frames available in New Zealand.
- Plastic is the most durable and cost effective method of foundation.
- Plastic frames last much longer than wax foundation as they handle the extraction process without blowing out.
- Preserves the good drawn comb thereby saving the bees energy. Hence the bees are able to produce more honey.
- Our black plastic frame clearly shows the larvae and eggs in the cells, making your hive examination quicker and more straightforward.
Full Depth, 3/4 Depth