Hive World’s Plastic Frame Carton of 50 features:
- 33mm wide Hoffman frame – the generally accepted New Zealand size.
- Available in 3/4 and full depth.
- Manufactured from Certified Virgin Quality plastic.
- Plastic is the most durable and cost effective method of foundation.
- Plastic frames last much longer than wax foundation as they handle the extraction process without blowing out.
- Preserves the good drawn comb thereby saving the bees energy. Hence the bees are able to produce more honey.
- Our black plastic frame clearly shows the larvae and eggs in the cells, making your hive examination quicker and more straightforward.
- Sold as Plastic Frame Carton of 50.