Hive World’s Commercial grade Hive Box:
- We sell our hive boxes as flat pack for economy. (However, please contact us for pricing if you require your hive boxes assembled before shipping. This applies to dipping and painting of the supers as well.)
- Available in Full depth and 3/4 depth.
- Use staples, nails or screws to assemble your super.
- Because we source our hive supers from a reputable New Zealand supplier we can ensure that locally sourced commercial grade timber is used.
- We recommend paraffin dipping and painting your boxes to preserve them. (Our hiveware is made of non-treated timber so as not to harm the bees).
- If you would prefer a made-up super complete with frames explore our Ready-to-Go options: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/ready-to-go-hive-supers/
- Remember that all hives need to be registered. Hive World can supply registration stencils to order.
For quantity pricing, please call us.