Plastic Frame complete
$25.20 – $44.80 Excluding GST
Hive World supplies Plastic Frame complete manufactured from Virgin Plastic. They are excellent if you are wanting to be able to re-use your frames (which in today’s eco-sensitive world is an essential).
They are 33mm wide frames and should be waxed before use to enable the bees to draw out the comb. We sell either waxed or plain options of 3/4 and Full Depth frames for your convenience.
Sold in packs of 10.
See our wax sprayer video for a do-it-yourself option:https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/viseco-duoline/
Hive World’s Plastic Frame Complete features:
- 33mm wide Hoffman frame – the generally accepted New Zealand size.
- Available in 3/4 and full depth.
- Choose from plain or waxed when purchasing.
- Manufactured from Certified Virgin Quality plastic.
- Plastic is the most durable and cost effective method of foundation.
- Plastic frames last much longer than wax foundation as they handle the extraction process without blowing out.
- Preserves the good drawn comb thereby saving the bees energy. Hence the bees are able to produce more honey.
- Our black plastic frame clearly shows the larvae and eggs in the cells, making your hive examination quicker and more straightforward.
- Sold in packs of 10. (Price is per 10 x frames).
|Dimensions||48 × 34 × 23.2 cm|
Full Depth, 3/4 Depth, Full Depth Waxed, 3/4 Depth Waxed