Hive World supplies Mineral Bee for Bees to give your bees the boost they need:
- Scientifically proven to contain the same key minerals and trace elements found in honey and pollen.
- Simply add 10ml to 1 litre of the bees syrup feed and /or drinking water in order to increase your bees overall health.
- 100% natural and bioavailable mineral and trace elements as well as amino acid supplement for bees.
- Colourless and odourless food grade product.
- Developed by Australian beekeeper George McGee to improve the nutritional value of the food bees receive as well as the overall health of our precious bees.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Add 10ml/1L to your bee food and/or drinking water then stir in well and feed your bees in the normal way. Use every two weeks in the active season.
- STORAGE: Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Do not allow to freeze. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed drink water to dilute.
- INGREDIENTS: Magnesium, Sulphur, Sodium, Boron, Iron, Glutamic Acid Manganese, Iodine, Molybdenum, Zinc, Potassium, Calcium, Chloride, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Silicon, Copper, Lithium.
- Mineral Bee for Bees is not a plant-based product. It is sourced from minerals in the Pacific Ocean, off the coast of Australia.
- Available in 250ml and 1Litre
- For more information – https://mineralbee.com.au/
- For youtube video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k74Z7lz03xw
- “I used Mineral Bee during the establishment of my late season splits this year. Late season splits are prone to chalk brood and nosema. In my opinion, the use of Mineral Bee has greatly reduced these problems for me this season.”Matthew Hill, Abuzz Bees n’ Wax – 150+ hives