Hive World supplies your Hive Base Board in two options:
- Kitset Base Board (Untreated)
- is made in New Zealand with untreated wood to provide a natural haven for your bees, no additives to harm them.
- has tanalised runners for long life: essential when placing your hive base directly on the ground.
- is a warmer option for your hive than plastic or vented bases.
- provides a landing board for your bees when they fly back in loaded with pollen and nectar.
- provides a strong reliable base for your hive to build on.
- comes flat packed for economy freight.
- is easy to assemble – all you need is nails to put it together.
2. Assembled and Paraffin Dipped Ready to Go
- Already made and paraffin dipped for long life
- Made in New Zealand from untreated New Zealand pine.
- Tanalised runners for long life.
- Sturdy construction for coping with the strongest hive!