Two Frame extractor
$260.00 Excluding GST
Hive World’s sturdy Manual Two Frame Extractor is perfect for the hobbyist who wants an efficient way to harvest their honey.
This model is manufactured in Stainless steel and comes complete with a nylon honey gate.
This new model has longer legs to drain into a 20 litre pail.
Out of stock
Hive World’s Two Frame Extractor:
- Perfect for the hobbyist, this well-made machine will assist you to harvest your honey with ease.
- Made from 304 Stainless Steel for hygiene and strength, your two frame extractor will last for many years.
- is operated by turning the manual crank handle on top. Legs ensure the machine is a good height for you without having to find a table somewhere.
- The barrel measures 380mm diameter and is 600mm high with robust stainless steel racks to hold your honey frames while they are extracted.
- Honey collects in the inverted base of the extractor. As a result it is easily emptied via the honey gate valve (included).
- This is an economical solution for the hobbyist who wishes to extract with the minimum of fuss and mess.
- See our blog on extractors https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/honey-extractors/