The Honey Cookbook written by Charlotte Popescu and republished in 2013.
Have you got loads of honey that you don’t know what to do with?
This cookbook celebrates the versatility of honey, the wonderful sweetener used in cooking since ancient times.
- Includes more than 180 delicious honey recipes.
- Loads of ideas for starters, supper dishes, salad dressings and sauces as well as delicious desserts, breads, cakes, biscuits and drinks.
- Uses healthy, wholesome and nutritious ingredients.
- Highlights what a valuable ingredient honey is, enhancing the flavour of so many foods and adding a new dimension to cooking.
- Inspire yourself or a fellow beekeeper with delicious ways to enjoy a surfeit of honey!