Hive World’s simple Queen Rearing Kit:
- dual-purpose, queen rearing and queen introduction cage.
- designed to be used with cell cups.
- The support can be nailed on to the top bar and the cell-cup holder fits on that. You then place the cell cup containing the queen larvae in the cell-cup holder. The whole can be covered with the hair roller cage with stopper. This provides a safe introduction cage for colonies requiring re-queening.
- After 24 hours the stopper can be removed so that the bees can release their queen.
- The shape of the support enables the maximum number of holders to be installed on the frame while still allowing the hair-roller cages to fit on.