Hive World’s Plastic Foundation Insert for timber frames:
- Plastic Foundation Inserts are a good choice for those who like to use wooden frames but want the convenience, economy and strength of plastic.
- Available in 3/4 Depth with your choice of waxed or plain.
- To enable the bees to draw out the comb efficiently, you will need to wax the plastic foundation.
- This is a more economical option than beeswax foundation. Firstly, because as well as being a much cheaper original cost you can also re-use your plastic foundation again and again.
- A plastic foundation insert is more robust than wax and can handle the extraction process repeatedly.
- It is also much quicker to put your frames together.
- Minimum order quantity 10