Hive World’s kitset drilled timber frames are:
- The traditional favourite for the bees – all natural wooden frames to use with beeswax foundation.
- Bees have no problem in drawing out the comb because this is their natural habitat!
- The kitset frames come flat packed and ready to assemble for economical freight.
- Kitset Drilled Timber Frames are available in full depth only.
- They come pre-drilled ready for riveting and wiring. If you are doing a large number it is a good idea to make up a jig to streamline the task. A job you get really good at with practise!
- Manufactured from New Zealand pine, these frames comply with New Zealand specifications.
We also sell the wire as well as rivets to prevent the wire cutting the timber and also beeswax foundation.
Minimum order quantity 10.
For quantity pricing please contact us.