Paraffin wax dipper by Hiveworld NZ –
- Designed to make the dangerous job of dipping your hive supers and other materials safer and easier.
- No need to put your hands anywhere near the hot wax in the tank.
- Our paraffin wax dipper is designed with two lids in order that two boxes can be drained and painted at the same time as two more are dipping.
- Insulated sides provide heating efficiency and prevent accidental burns.
- Sturdy metal racks with clamps hold the boxes in place. Easily adapted to dipping other hiveware (we use a wire cage for small or odd-shape items).
- Comes with an overflow spout in case of a boilover.
- Fitted with a temperature gauge to help you safely regulate the temperature.
- Includes two x 3 ring gas burners to heat the wax. (Does not include the gas bottles however).
- Read up more practical information and safety precautions when dipping supers using paraffin wax here: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/paraffin-dipping/
- You can also read the following report by the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation in Australia regarding hot-wax dipping of hiveware components. The report looks at both the preserving and sterilising benefits of paraffin dipping. Available here: https://www.agrifutures.com.au/wp-content/uploads/publications/01-051.pdf
Price on Application.
Free Shipping only applies within New Zealand and is to your nearest PBT depot.