This classic Large Plain Candle Mould supplied by Hive World:
- is made in England from quality silicon rubber to ensure a long life.
- With care your mould will last for years and produce beautiful professional candles that you will be proud of.
- This mould does not have a side split thus ensuring a seamless finish on your candle. This size candle will take at lease two hours at room temperature to set. You can then gently remove from mould by pulling on the wick while supporting the candle.
- Use with No. 6 wick.
- Follow our easy to understand video link to see how to make your candle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffPkBWH_TSo
- Measuring 51mm wide by 140mm high, this candle mould requires 300g of beeswax to make.