Hive World supplies this wick holder:
- for holding your wick firm when pouring your melted beeswax into our silicon moulds.
- simply thread the wick between the sticks. This then ensures that the wick will be held firmly in position while the beeswax is setting. (This will take approximately two hours at room temperature).
- they measure 119mm long by 3mm by 6mm.
- It is advisable to rest the holder on two small pieces of wood (or plastic) so they are above the beeswax in the mould.
- Can be used over and over again to ensure an excellent result every time.
- We suggest you watch our instructional video on the link below to give you the confidence to try this easy method.