Beehive Starter Package
$410.00 – $433.91 Excluding GST
The Hive World Beehive Starter Package is the easy way to get all the components you need to begin your beekeeping adventures. The only thing you need to add is the most important …the BEES!
We now offer the option of either 2 x full depth or 2 x 3/4 depth supers for your starter hive.
Includes the following –
- 2 x assembled paraffin dipped and painted hive boxes in your choice of full or 3/4 depth
- 20 x wax coated plastic frames
- 1 x hive base assembled with entrance reducer
- 1 x top feeder with lid, 1 x 1/3 depth wooden rim,
- 1 x hive mat, 1 x galv hive lid, 1 x queen excluder, 1 x hive strap.
- 1 x Apix-Pro beesuit, 1 x leather beekeepers gloves.
- 1 x smoker, 1 x hive tool, 1 x bee brush.
- “Starting with Bees” book
Please specify beesuit and glove size in the notes box at checkout.
“I liked the fact that you could buy the complete hive with all the tools, suit as a single package rather than having to buy all of the individual components!
And I’d recommend to anyone else looking at starting beekeeping as well” (H.C.)
Hive World’s Beehive starter package:
All you need to begin your beekeeping journey except the bees. This package should take you through your first season. Once well established, you can add to your hive with our Ready to Go boxes or do a split using our nuc package.
Our Beehive Starter package includes the following –
- 2 x assembled full depth or 3/4 depth hive boxes, paraffin dipped and painted
- 20 x full depth or 3/4 depth wax coated plastic frames
- Hive base assembled with entrance reducer
- Top feeder with lid
- 1/3 depth wooden rim to surround top feeder
- Hive mat
- Galvanized hive lid
- Plastic queen excluder
- Metal hive strap
- Apix-Pro beesuit* Size range S – 3XL
- Leather beekeepers gloves* Size range S-2XL
- J Hook hive tool
- Bee brush
- “Starting with Bees” book.
*Please specify your beesuit and glove size in the note box at checkout. Note that Small size gloves are really most suitable for children.
Check out some of our “bee friendly” articles and videos to start you off on your research in an interesting way:
Especially, take the time to look over the AFB website. It is very important to be aware of this problem and how to maintain vigilance in the effort to eliminate it. Here is the link to the AFB website for your information:
Full Depth, 3/4 Depth