Hive Worlds 200g Bags of Brass Frame Rivets:
- These brass frame rivets are easy to apply. Simply push into the pre-drilled holes on the timber frame then thread the wire through the eyelet.
- These rivets are a must for added strength and durability in your frames.
- They prevent the wire snapping or damaging the frame by digging into it.
- Rivets prevent the wire sagging by holding it firm horizontally and because they are taking the tension, the wire remains firm for longer.
- Frame rivets used on your frames help prevent the honeycomb from blowing out in the extractor.
- Handy size bag – not too many at a time to mess up your benchtop!