Hive Worlds basic Beekeeping Gloves:
- these very popular beekeeper gloves are made of soft goatskin leather with a light cotton gauntlet.
- they are cool to wear as the leather breathes due to being a natural fabric. As a result you won’t land up with sweating palms.
- very easy to work in and allows you full control while you manipulate your hiveware.
- available in sizes M / L / XL / XXL. This style does not have to be close fitting due to the softness of the leather. You will find them easy to work with even if a bit larger fitting than you would normally wear.
- Note: Small size is suitable for children https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/childrens-beesuits/ while Medium fits an average womens hand.
- an economical option for giving you confidence while working with your bees and providing a pain free way of handling your hives.
IMPORTANT POINT TO NOTE: It is essential to clean your gloves regularly. Not only due to the fact that they will stiffen up with accumulated propolis, honey and gunk on them but also from any stings left in the fabric. When bees sting, it releases a pheromone that attracts other bees to do the same and therefore you will find trouble on your hands – literally!
Goatskin leather requires careful handling, a gentle handwashing prevents the rest of your wash getting messed up.