The Hiveworld Pro Beesuit: made in India to European specifications:
- manufactured using quality 65% cotton 35% polyester material.
- sturdy and well-made with thoughtful design features such as a two-way YKK zipper on front and zippers on the leg openings for easy access.
- Partially elasticated waist ensures a comfortable fit.
- Includes a hive tool pocket for convenience as well as chest pocket and two front leg pockets.
- Topstitched seams ensure strength and durability.
- Comfy cotton rib or elasticated cuffs on sleeves.
- Decent size hanging tab provides an easy storage option (on the hook).
- The Hiveworld Pro Beesuit is available in sizes XS to 3XL (See size chart for accurate fit).
- Recommended to remove the headpiece and wash by hand. NOTE: Replacement hoods are available –https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/hiveworld-replacement-hood/
- Always wash before storage. Wash your beesuit in the machine at 30 degrees C. We recommend drying in the open air and finally, ironing on a low temperature. Most importantly, do not bleach, dry-clean or tumble-dry.
- Complete your protection with a pair of Beekeeper gloves. https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/the-beekeeper-beekeeping-gloves/
If you are interested in purchasing several of these for your workers or family, then check out our bulk purchase deals: