Hive World’s Wire Crimper Tool:
- is a helpful tool for beekeepers who like using wax foundation. This is due to the fact that it is an easy way to tension the frame wire by crimping.
- Frame wire needs to be firmly tensioned so that your wax foundation receives adequate support.
- tightens and crimps in the one action – simply place metal wheels either side of the wire, grip firmly and slide along the wire.
- This prolongs the life of your wired frames by maintaining the wires holding-strength over time. As a result, this saves you having to re-wire your frames so often.
- Ensures the wire holds your wax foundation firmly without sagging.
Hive World supplies two styles of wire crimper:
- The Heavy Duty wooden handled Metal wire crimper – solid construction and easy on your hands due to the moulded grip.
- The Plastic Crimp tool – economical and easy to use option.