The Hive World Uncapping Tray features:
- Large plastic tank with a stainless steel drip tray and stand to hold your frames while you uncap.
- Holds the frame at a good angle to drain once the cappings are removed as well as being well supported while you uncap. (Works well with our turbo-pro uncapper: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/turbo-pro-uncapper/
- Keeps all the honey and cappings in one place without a mess.
- Nylon honey gate for easy drainage.
- Tank size 740 x 353 x 330 high. Good capacity for collecting the wax/honey.
- Holds up to 10 frames with lid on for transporting without attracting bees.
- Lid keeps the honey and cappings clean and protected from bees and enables you to leave full frames safely covered until you are ready to extract.
- The uncapping tray is easy to manoeuvre with little wheels and strong handles.
- To separate the remaining honey and wax left on the draining tray, there are two options. You can either melt it down in a wax melter or by sitting covered tray in the sun on a warm day or use our wax press: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/wax-press/