$156.50 Excluding GST
The Hive World Uncapping Tray comes as a complete unit which includes a large capacity plastic tank with honey gate for drainage, a stainless steel drip tray to hold the cappings and a stand to hold your frames while you are uncapping them.
This useful unit can hold 10 frames inside while draining and has a lid to keep the honey clean and the bees out. Alternatively, you can leave your cappings draining knowing they are safely covered. Fitted with small wheels to aid manouevrability.
Tank size 740 x 353 x 330 high
The Hive World Uncapping Tray features:
- a large plastic tank with a stainless steel drip tray and stand to hold your frames while you uncap. Holds the frame at a good angle to drain once the cappings are removed.
- Keeps all the honey and cappings in one place without a mess.
- honey gate for easy drainage.
- Tank size 740 x 353 x 330 high. Good capacity for collecting the wax/honey.
- can hold 10 frames with lid on for transporting without attracting bees.
- lid keeps the honey and cappings clean and protected from bees and enables you to leave full frames safely covered until you are ready to extract.
- easy to manouevre with little wheels and strong handles.
|Dimensions||55 × 41 × 35 cm|