Top feeder Rim
$6.50 Excluding GST
When using our Top Feeder with Lid you will require Hive World’s Top Feeder Rim which is specially made to protect it. It makes a nice attic space in your hive for insulation above the hive mat to contain your top feeder for ease of access. This rim is 75mm approx deep.
Hive World’s 1/3 Depth Top Feeder Rim:
- is necessary when using our Top Feeder with Lid (HCM-BF10) to provide a frame to place your feeder inside.
- constructed from the same quality NZ produced wood as our full depth and 3/4 depth hive supers .
- The top feeder rim sits on top of the hive mat under the hive lid consequently providing just the right amount of space to install your feeder.
- is 75mm deep (1/3 depth of a super).
- is supplied flat pack for economy and ease of shipping. Alternatively, we can assemble, paraffin dip and paint for a small extra charge if you require.