Stainless Steel Smoker
$30.40 – $34.80 Excluding GST
Hive World’s Stainless Steel Smoker is your go-to tool to help keep things on an even keel in the apiary. Its calming influence will be a valuable confidence builder as you work around your hives. Made with a wraparound guard to prevent accidental burns and corium leather bellows, this sturdy model will give you good service.
Hive World’s Stainless Steel Smoker is available in two sizes and features:
- wraparound wire guard to prevent accidental burns
- corium leather bellows – corium is more durable than grain leather and as a result will give you a longer lasting product.
- Large stainless steel smoker measures 100 mm diameter by 190 mm high. This is a good model for the commercial beekeeper as the tank will hold more fuel, consequently staying alight for longer. We also supply a replacement inner tank which fits the large size model and will therefore lengthen your smokers life expectancy. See link: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/replacement-smoker-tank/
- Medium smoker measures 90mm diameter by 160mm high. This model is suitable for the beginner as well as those beekeepers with only one or two hives.
- Stainless steel construction promises a longer life.
- never leave your smoker burning unattended
- do not place on or near flammable material
- stuff green grass into the spout when you have finished smoking your hive.
- always place in a metal lined box when carrying in your car or ute.
Remember: A common mistake is to use too much smoke when you first begin your hive management. All you need is a couple of gentle puffs in the entrance then once you open the lid, a few gentle puffs over the top of the frame should suffice.