Secrets of the Beehive – A cut-out informational wheel chart on the life cycle of the honeybee.
Parents: Are you looking for something constructive for kids to do on rainy days?
Teachers: Is Nature study an important part of your class curriculum?
Do you require an educational classroom resource activity on the Honeybee?
Hands-on activities are a great way to reinforce learning while having fun.
- Secrets of the Beehive is an informative wheel chart illustrating the honeybee’s life cycle.
- Children colour in the hexagon-shaped diagrams, then cut out and glue them on the base.
- Very easy to put the wheel together as instructed with the fastener provided.
- Great hands on activity to create interest in how this most fascinating insect society functions.
- Furthermore, this wheel chart will make a permanent handy reference for the nature study table in your classroom.
Hive World also supplies another educational, constructive item you might be interested in – make your own cardboard model hive: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/cardboard-model-hive/