The Hive World Pollen Trap (Pollen Harvester):
- A practical, very economical way to harvest the extra pollen your bees bring in when there is plenty around. This is typically in the Springtime.
- The best method is to leave the pollen trap on for two weeks, then to remove it for two weeks to allow the bees to get sufficient for their own needs.
- Collected pollen is a valuable commodity therefore it is useful to be able to sell it as a sideline.
- Pollen must be frozen or dried to ensure it doesn’t go mouldy.
- NB: Always ensure bees have enough for their own immediate needs.
- Read more about pollen in our blog: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/bee-pollen/