The Hive World Pollen Shovel:
- is a sturdy design despite being lightweight and easy to use.
- manufactured from galvanised metal with an easy grip plastic handle.
- is thoughtfully designed with two flat edges which consequently enables you to gather pollen from the corners of your hive.
- helps you harvest this lucrative by-product of your bees tidily and efficiently.
- is also an effective little tool for clearing out all the rubbish at the bottom of your hive box (dead bees and other debris from the hive’s housekeeping).
- measures 9,5cm long and 7.5cm wide at the front of the shovel and 6cm wide at the back. Handle is 12cm long.