$60.90 Excluding GST
Hive World is pleased to offer these quality children’s beesuits for your childs protection. Ideal to allow the potential beekeeper to learn about the workings of the beehive at first hand. Gives them the confidence to safely help out with tasks in the apiary and gain a lifelong appreciation of the value of beekeeping.
Available in four sizes: 120cm, 130cm, 140cm and 150cm.
All come complete with detachable fencing veil hood.
At last, Hive World is now offering children’s beesuits for the junior enthusiast!
- Economically priced so you can ensure a good fit for your child. (Kids grow too fast to buy expensive suits!!)
- Made from sturdy cotton drill, these beesuits are built to last.
- Includes 2 x back patch pockets and 2 x front chest pockets.
- Roomy detachable fencing veil hood with zipper attachment as well as velcro tabs for added protection.
- Elasticated wrists and ankles with thumb loops and foot loops to hold sleeves and legs firmly in place.
- Double stitched seams for extra strength
- Zip placket for added protection.
- Elasticated side waist for a comfy non-constricting fit.
- The children’s beesuits come in 4 sizes: 120cm, 130cm, 140cm and 150cm. This measurement is the full length of the suit from top of the hood to ankle.
- Our small size goatskin gloves are fine for children (from 6 years + anyway) https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/beekeeper-gloves/
- Now your children will be able to safely enjoy helping out in the apiary without tripping over in adult size protection or worse still no protection at all!
- If you would like some helpful guidance on how to introduce young children to bees then read the following article: https://www.perfectbee.com/learn-about-bees/about-beekeeping/beekeeping-with-kids
120cm, 130cm, 140cm, 150cm