At last, Hive World is now offering children’s beesuits for the junior enthusiast!
- Economically priced so you can ensure a good fit for your child. (Kids grow too fast to buy expensive suits!!)
- Made from sturdy cotton drill, these beesuits are built to last.
- Includes 2 x back patch pockets and 2 x front chest pockets.
- Roomy detachable fencing veil hood with zipper attachment as well as velcro tabs for added protection.
- Elasticated wrists and ankles with thumb loops and foot loops to hold sleeves and legs firmly in place.
- Double stitched seams for extra strength
- Zip placket for added protection.
- Elasticated side waist for a comfy non-constricting fit.
- The children’s beesuits come in 4 sizes: 120cm, 130cm, 140cm and 150cm. This measurement is the full length of the suit from top of the hood to ankle.
- Our small size goatskin gloves are fine for children (from 6 years + anyway)https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/beekeeping-gloves/
- Now your children will be able to safely enjoy helping out in the apiary without tripping over in adult size protection or worse still no protection at all!
- If you would like some helpful guidance on how to introduce young children to bees then read the following article: https://www.perfectbee.com/learn-about-bees/about-beekeeping/beekeeping-with-kids