Perfection Honey Gate
$62.50 – $81.50 Excluding GST
Thomas Honey gate. Available in three sizes.32mm, 40 mm, 50 mm.
The Perfection Honey Gate used worldwide is a model of French ingenuity and efficiency. Developed by Thomas Apiculture’s own design team, its unique “drip-cutter” principle allows clean accurate honey filling. The elbow on the outlet pipe slows down the stream of honey to allow greater control. The improved leak-proof adjustable spring-loaded cut-off valve will outlast any other gate’s performance. It cuts off the honey flow cleanly, making jar filling an easy job. Equipped with an ergonomic handle for easier control of the honey flow.
- Internationally renowned
- Optimizes the filling
- Facilitates bottling
- Easy grip – ergonomic handle
- Long lasting, virtually unbreakable
- 32 mm requires a 42mm hole
- 40 reqquires a 47 mm hole
- 50 will fit into the 50BSP thread in a 200 litre drum.
The Original Thomas Perfection Honey Gate:
- Enables you to cut the honey flow off cleanly due to the unique “drip-cutter” design. Thus, filling your honey jars becomes an easy, accurate, mess-free job.
- The elbow in the pipe slows down honey flow. As a result you have greater control when using.
- The improved, leak-proof, adjustable, spring-loaded, cut-off valve will outlast any other gate’s performance.
- Equipped with an easy-to-use large ergonomic handle.
- The whole gate is virtually unbreakable due to its solid construction.
- Three sizes are available 33/42 mm 40/49mm and 50/60mm.
- The original Thomas design, manufactured in France, provides you with a reliable quality product. Don’t be tempted by vastly inferior copies.
Once you have used the original Perfection Honey Gate you will never want to use anything else.
32 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm