The Original Thomas Perfection Honey Gate:
- Enables you to cut the honey flow off cleanly due to the unique “drip-cutter” design. Thus, filling your honey jars becomes an easy, accurate, mess-free job.
- The elbow in the pipe slows down honey flow. As a result you have greater control when using.
- The improved, leak-proof, adjustable, spring-loaded, cut-off valve will outlast any other gate’s performance.
- Equipped with an easy-to-use large ergonomic handle.
- The whole gate is virtually unbreakable due to its solid construction.
- Great to use on our 20L pails or honey storage tanks: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product-category/honey-house/honey-storage/
- Three sizes are available 33/42 mm 40/49mm and 50/60mm. The 33/42 and 40/49mm sizes come with a seal and nut to use in extractors, pails and honey tanks. The 50/60mm is designed to fit your honey drum therefore doesn’t require seal and nut fitting.
- The original Thomas design, manufactured in France, provides you with a reliable quality product. Don’t be tempted by vastly inferior copies.
Once you have used the original Perfection Honey Gate you will never want to use anything else.