Paradise Hive Top
$25.39 Excluding GST
Paradise Hive Top with two belt supports fits snugly over your Paradise hive thanks to its ergonomic design.
Cavity on the underside allows room for placement of pollen patties on the frames of the bee box. Hardened edges protect top from damage from the hive strap.
Hive World supplies the Paradise Hive Top with 2 Belt Supports:
- Manufactured from lightweight but strong 65mm thick EPS100 for long-lasting satisfaction.
- Ergonomic design fits snugly on top of your hive body or feeder.
- Belt supports prevent damage to the hive top from your hive strap.
- The stepped profile of the hive top prevents penetration of water into the hive during wet weather.
- The Paradise Hive Top requires no assembly.
- Includes a cavity on the underside to allow space to place pollen patties on top of the frames.
- In normal use the hive top provides a high level of insulation keeping the hive warm in winter. However, in times of peak honey flow or when increased ventilation is needed you can invert the lid to provide direct access to the honey supers for the forager bees. This technique is often used in Scandinavia. As well, this allows drones to escape if the queen has laid drone brood in the honey supers.
- We offer quantity price breaks on this product. When purchasing 10+: $24.48 each, 50+: $23.63 each, 100+: $21.94 each. These prices do not include GST. Contact us either by email: email@example.com or by freephone: 0800 000 770 for a quotation.
|Dimensions||55 × 46 × 7.5 cm|