HiveWorld Washable Leather Gloves:
- Manufactured by Peauceros in France from full grain leather.
- are beautifully supple and soft to wear, as a result you will find them the most comfortable gloves you’ve worn.
- Durable construction and quality materials mean these gloves are made to last.
- Soft cotton rib band and thick cotton canvas gauntlet.
- Machine-washable leather gloves – a great way to prevent the spread of diseases between your hives.
- Full care instructions included. To ensure you enjoy these gloves for as long as possible we advise you to follow the washing instructions carefully.
- Do not use for handling objects hotter than 50 deg. C or for chemicals or oily materials.
- Available in 6 sizes ( 150-300mm fist size). Total length is approximately 415mm for Size 9.
These gloves will out-wear any other soft leather gloves available in New Zealand.
The CE marking means the gloves comply with the essential requirements of Regulation 2016/425 concerning safety, comfort, solidity and protection. Tests were carried out by CTC, 4 rue Hermann Frenkel, 6967, Lyon Cedex 07, FRANCE based on European Standards EN420 and EN 388.