Woven Polyester hive strap with plated ratchet
$10.87 Excluding GST
Hive World’s economical woven polyester hive strap is great for holding your hive together.
Easy-to-use with a metal ratchet to tighten and hold the strap firm. No other tools required. Simple to open when inspecting the hive and means you are worry-free about leaving your hive to the elements.
This hive strap is made with UV resistant polyester webbing for longer life expectancy. It has a 1.5tonne breaking load.
Hive World’s woven polyester hive strap with plated ratchet:
- an easy to use method of holding your hive together – simply ensure the strapping is placed round supers and hive base and tighten your ratchet on the lid.
- This is an economical option for securing your hives.
- holds the hive firmly together to protect from damage from weather and stock. Essential when transporting your hives.
- 5m long robust woven polyester strapping to allow for adding extra supers as your hive grows during the honey flow.
- plated ratchet for long lasting reliability and firm hold: easy to undo when inspecting your hive and simple to secure after you have finished.
- Our woven polyester hive strap is UV resistant and is rated with a 1.5tonne breaking load.
|Dimensions||18 × 10 × 4 cm|