The Hive World Wax Melter-Bain-Marie:
- is the safest way to melt your beeswax for candle-making or wax-spraying.
- is an easy mess-free method that will not overheat the wax.
- To use: remove the water inlet ‘whistle’ and fill the outer chamber with water to just below the inlet. Replace whistle and place on the stovetop. Add clean beeswax to the inner chamber and melt gently. Wait until completely liquid before pouring.
- Pours nicely from the pot (we’ve proved it!). This makes it ideal for filling your candle moulds.
- You can also use the Wax Melter-Bain-Marie pot for melting chocolate, making custard and lemon honey. Suitable for any application where it is important not to overheat the product.
- This bain-marie is available in either a 1.5L or 2.5L capacity.
- Be aware: Hot wax, boiling water and steam are dangerous. Take care when using.
- Rapid cooling of Bain Marie can stress the steel. Once finished, let the bain marie cool down slowly and never let it boil dry.
Please Note: This product can be used on an induction stovetop element.