Timber Kitset Frames Drilled
$1.90 Excluding GST
These kitset drilled timber frames are made in New Zealand to New Zealand standards.
Available in full depth only
They come ready to assemble with pre-drilled holes to insert your rivets (to prevent the wire cutting the timber) and thread the wire through. These are the original favourite and most natural style of Langstroth frame for the bees therefore they have no problems in drawing out the comb.
We also sell the wire, rivets and beeswax foundation for you to completely ready your frames.
Sold in packs of 10.
For quantity pricing please contract us.
Hive World’s kitset drilled timber frames are:
- The traditional favourite for the bees – all natural wooden framesto use with beeswax foundation.
- Bees have no problem in drawing out the comb because this is their natural habitat!
- The kitset frames come flat packed and ready to assemble for economical freight.
- Kitset Drilled Timber Frames are available in full depth only.
- They come pre-drilled ready for riveting and wiring. If you are doing a large number it is a good idea to make up a jig to streamline the task. A job you get really good at with practise!
- Manufactured in New Zealand, these frames comply with New Zealand specifications.
We also sell the wire as well as rivets to prevent the wire cutting the timber and also beeswax foundation.
Minimum order quantity 10.
For quantity pricing please contact us.