B J Sherriff Beesuit Small to X Large
$250.00 Excluding GST
The Sherriff Apiarist All-in-One Beekeeping Suit is without compare: first designed by BJ Sherriff in 1968, it continues to be their top-selling beesuit. A great value investment, this quality beekeeping suit will last you for years and years.
The Apiarist offers extremely good overall protection as it is manufactured using a fine weave, smooth finish, quality polyester cotton which is both lightweight and robust.
Styled with extra pockets for convenience (including reinforced hive tool pockets) and thoughtfully finished to provide a bee-tight coverage with neat fitting zipped neck and elasticated wrists and ankles with zippers for easy dressing as well as the original Clearview Veil, Sherriffs own revolutionary design made from black nylon mesh for excellent visibility and protection. Cool and non-claustrophobic to wear.
You will agree with Sherriff’s statement – “The only suit worth having”
For more information see our blog https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/b-j-sherriff-clothing-beekeepers/
We stock the following colour options in each size: White, Khaki and Mocha
Please add your colour choice in the note box at checkout.
(N.B. If you would like a colour not listed here, please get in touch as we could have one in stock otherwise we will order for you.)
Select your correct size from the chart below:
The Sherriff Apiarist Beesuit:
- Combines light weight, fine weave polyester cotton comfort with maximum protection. Due to the smooth finish fabric, it is difficult for bees to get a grip to sting through.
- Sleeves are elasticated and also have velcro to adjust tightness.
- Zipped for easy access, legs are also elasticated for security.
- Top pockets have velcro.
- Reinforced hive tool pockets.
- Tough Clearview veil is cool and non-claustrophobic. The black nylon mesh gives you excellent visibility and protection.
- Neat neck opening with velcro underneath and close zipper fastening for added security.
- Traceability is assured due to every garment being individually made in Sherriffs’ Cornish factory.
- We have white, khaki and mocha in stock over our size range, but we can also order buttermilk, lime, blue, peach, pink, seville and apple for you.
If you place an order by our March/September cut-off dates you will pay the same price. However, if you require a special suit urgently, there may be a small surcharge.
This includes special sizing requirements (short or tall) which carry a $10.00 surcharge anyway. Please contact us for details.
Please allow an extra 2-3 weeks for special delivery of non-stock items.
Large, Medium, Small, X Large