Rigid Plastic queen excluder
$8.26 – $75.00 Excluding GST
Hive World’s Rigid Plastic Queen Excluder is strongly constructed and has an allowance for the beespace beloved of so many beekeepers.
Hive World supplies a rigid plastic Queen Excluder:
- constructed with a 10mm rim to allow for beespace.
- you can easily make your own entrance space for the bees by cutting out part of the frame.
- in style, this excluder looks very like the wire excluders, so if you prefer wire, you might like to try this out.
- Plastic excluders are ideal if you use oxalic or formic acid treatment as there is no problem with rusting.
- Easy to clean using a washing soda solution to remove wax and propolis or Hive World’s Propolis solvent (HFT-6962)
- Compared to metal excluders, the moulded plastic is gentle on the bees wings.
|Dimensions||51 × 41 × 1 cm|
Single excluder, X10 excluder