$16.95 Excluding GST
We are pleased to recommend this truly effective propolis remover from Thomas Apiculture in France. We know it is good because of the many repeat purchases from satisfied customers.
Propolis is an amazing product of the hive with many useful properties however as any beekeeper knows, it is very hard to remove from places you do not want it to be! This propolis descaling spray is particularly effective for removing propolis from clothing and gloves, stainless steel equipment, tiles, plastic surfaces, and other areas. Do not use on aluminium alloys.
Easy to use: Spray on, leave to soak and rinse off with water.
Contents 500 mls.
Customer comment –
We do propolis extraction here and tested one of the 500ml bottles and it worked a treat for our clean downs. JS@MH
Hive World’s Propolis Remover from Thomas Apiculture in France features:
- Removes propolis stains from most surfaces especially tiles, concrete, plastics, stainless steel, leather and clothing. It is great for cleaning gloves (carry out a test first) and hive tools.
- Very economical to use – a little goes a long way.
- Simply spray on propolis and leave for a few minutes. For stubborn stains leave 10 minutes before rinsing with water.
- Precautions are required during application as this product contains Potassium hydroxide.
- Proven effectiveness due to many satisfied customers who come back for more.
- 500ml bottle with trigger spray.
N.B. Do not use on aluminium alloys.
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 25 cm|