Hive World’s plastic comb honey frame otherwise known as ‘Quick Comb’.
Have you ever wanted to try producing your own comb honey? (see our blog to whet your whistle! –https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/comb-honey-production/ )
- The easiest way to produce comb honey because there is no need to fill out specially shaped compartments or work around wires.
- Plastic comb honey frame is straight-forward to use. Simply insert the wax foundation sheet between the two halves of the frame and clip the frame together. (Thin grade beeswax is the best to use for comb honey).
- The frame fits a full sheet of wax foundation therefore it eliminates the need for trimming your wax sheet (and the associated wastage).
- No need for time consuming wiring and rivetting of your wooden frames.
- Simple to cut to any desired shape when fully drawn out as there are no wires in the way. The easiest way to cut is with a hot knife but be inventive and use any metal shaped cutter. Whatever shape, your friends will be rapt with the sweetest gift on earth!
- This strong plastic frame is re-usable.
- Frames are sold in packs of 5.
For quantity pricing see our Special Sales Page offer: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/quick-clip-frames-carton-of-40/
Wax foundation is not included but we can supply separately.
IMPORTANT: Check the website below for details on tutin regulations for information on processing comb honey.