Galvanized Hive lid
$15.70 – $16.26 Excluding GST
Hive World’s Galv Hive Lids are made of 0.55 gauge galvanized steel. The regular hive lids are 80mm deep and the Nuc hive lids are 50mm deep.
They are constructed with sprung ends to hold them firmly in place.
For Quantity pricing please enquire.
Hive World’s Galvanized Hive lid features:
- Manufactured from 0.55 gauge galvanized steel. This provides you with a lightweight but strong cover for your beehive or nuc.
- Precision pressed and folded.
- Styled with sprung ends to hold the lid firmly in place while still being easy to remove.
- Has flat sides to enable you to stack your hives closely together when transporting or placing next to other hives on a pallet.
- The regular lid has 80 mm deep sides for good all round weather protection while the nuc lid is 50mm deep. The nuc lid has an inside dimension of 520mmx 233mm to fit our nuc boxes snugly https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/kitset-nuc-box/
- Comes with safety edges to prevent injury while removing and replacing your hive lid.
- Manufactured in New Zealand -supporting quality Kiwi industry!
- For quantity pricing please call us.
Std lid, nuc lid