Stainless Steel Honey Tank
$591.30 Excluding GST
Hive World’s Stainless Steel heated honey tank is 100 kg capacity (82 litres). This product comes complete with thermostatic heating element and drain valve and includes lid with clamps.
Gently bring your honey to the desired temperature and maintain it without overheating in preparation for bottling. Heating is helpful to decrystallize your honey and help it to flow easily. To keep your honey at the best quality you should not heat it much above 30 degrees Celsius.
Hive World’s heated honey tank:
- Made from 304 Stainless steel for long lasting strength and also ensuring it is easy for you to maintain hygiene.
- Convenient 100 kg capacity (82 litres) to store your honey safely until you are ready to bottle.
- Complete with thermostatic element. This will gently melt your honey to a safe temperature to enable de-crystallisation and easy mixing without over heating.
- Includes a stainless steel lid with clamps to ensure safe and hygienic storage of your honey.
- Warming your honey allows the honey to flow easily through the honey gate valve (included) when you are bottling or transferring your honey.