Hive World still has the Countryman’s Smock with Fencing Veil from BJ Sherriff in limited sizes and quantity:
- comfortable, easy to use and wear therefore perfect for the professional or hobbyist.
- The Countryman’s Smock with Fencing Veil is made with the same care and quality fabric as all the Sherriff beekeeper protective clothing range.
- We stock Khaki in sizes Small, Large and ELarge.
- This style is a pull on smock with three useful kangaroo pockets to store your requirements in. Due to the velcro fastening, you won’t lose anything!
- Toggle adjuster for the waist and elasticated wrists on the long sleeves ensure security from exploring bees. There is a handy thumb-loop on the wrist to keep your sleeves in place when putting on gloves.
- The Clearview veil allows you to do close inspections in your hive and is essential for queen-work. Easily slips off and lies flat between your shoulders when not in use – great for driving!
- Take care to keep your veil away from heat sources (especially your smoker!). However, if the worst happens, we do stock replacement veils https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/replacement-fencing-hood-and-veil/
- All-round zipper allows you to remove hood for washing. ALWAYS handwash to ensure long life. The body section of your smock can be machine washed safely.
- We recommend wearing a layer of clothing under your smock to ensure protection from stings.