Bayvarol packet of 4 strips
$12.65 – $55.80 Excluding GST
Bayvarol for varroa treatment .
Each foil packet contains 4 strips – this is enough to treat 1 brood box.
Easy and safe to use – simply inset between frames in brood box.
Leave in hive for 6 – 8 weeks to provide maximum effectiveness.
Best used in summer after honey harvest but can be used any time if there are severe infestations of mites.
Active ingredient is Flumetherin 3.6mg per strip.
Bayvarol Strips for varroa treatment:
- Foil packet contains 4 strips. Once opened contents need to be used within 6 – 8 weeks or discarded.
- Easy and safe to use – simply inset between frames in brood box. For healthy strong colonies use 4 strips per brood chamber; in weaker or new colonies 2 strips per brood chamber is sufficient.
- Leave in hive for 6 – 8 weeks
- Best used in early spring before the honey flow or late summer after honey harvest. However, it can be used any time if there are severe infestations of mites.
- Bayvarol strips are used as a rotational treatment with Apitraz. Use one in Spring and the other in Autumn to prevent varroa resistance.
- Quantity price option for 5 packets.
- Take care to keep product out of direct sunlight as the active ingredients can be destroyed very easily.
- Carefully follow instructions on the packet to ensure you do not under-treat your hives. This is an important precaution to help avoid resistance building up in the varroa mite.
1 pack, 5 pack