B J Sherriff Bee Suit 2XL
$274.80 Excluding GST
The Sherriff Apiarist All-in-One Beekeeping Suit is without compare: first designed by BJ Sherriff in 1968, it continues to be their top-selling beesuit. A great value investment, your quality beekeeping suit will last for years and years.
The Apiarist beesuit offers extremely good overall protection as it is manufactured using a fine weave, smooth finish, quality polyester cotton which is both lightweight and robust.
Styled with extra pockets for convenience (including a reinforced hive tool pocket) and thoughtfully finished to provide a bee-tight coverage: neat-fitting zipped neck, elasticated wrists with velcro tabs and elasticated ankles with zippers for easy dressing as well as the original Clearview Veil, Sherriffs’ own revolutionary design made from black nylon mesh for excellent visibility and protection. Cool and non-claustrophobic to wear.
You will agree with Sherriff’s statement – “the only suit worth having”
For more information see our blog:https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/b-j-sherriff-clothing-beekeepers/
Choose your size from the chart below:
The Sherriff Bee Suit (also known as the Apiarist):
- Combines light weight with maximum protection by using fine weave, smooth finish, polyester cotton fabric.
- Sleeves are elasticated and also have velcro to adjust tightness.
- Very easy to put on as legs have zips at the ankles as well as being elasticated to keep you secure.
- Top pockets have velcro.
- Reinforced hive tool pocket.
- Tough Clearview veil made with black nylon mesh for excellent visibility and protection – cool and non-claustrophobic.
- Neat neck opening with velcro underneath and close zipper fastening for added security.
- Available in Khaki, Mocha and White but other colours may be ordered (see below)
- If you are interested in Seville (a gorgeous bright orange – good for hi-vis), we have it available on our special sale page: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/coloured-sherriff-beesuits/ . This great offer is to make way for larger stocks of our regular colours.
- Every Sherriff Bee Suit can be traced to the sewer due to the fact that they are individually made in England.
- To ensure a perfect fit you can order Short or Tall.
The following colours are available – Buttermilk, Lime, Blue, Peach, Pink, Seville and Apple. If you place an order with us by our March/September cut off, we can supply at the same price. Otherwise there may be a small surcharge for urgent delivery.
White, Mocha, Khaki