6 Litre frame feeder with ladders and cap
$10.00 Excluding GST
Hive World’s 6 litre Frame Feeder with Ladders and Cap is the professional way to feed your bees.
This quality plastic feeder sits inside the hive so lessens the likelihood of robbing. It is easy to fill and holds up to 6 litres of sugar syrup. The cap and ladders are easily removed for cleaning and are sealed to prevent the bees making burr comb in the feeder or the queen laying brood inside.
The textured walls give the option of using this feeder without the cap and ladders.
The feeder measures 90mm x 230mm deep.
Hive World’s 6 litre Frame Feeder with Ladders and Cap:
- This is the professional method of feeding your bees through the winter.
- The feeder sits inside the hive, replacing a couple of frames so lessening the likelihood of robbing. Being inside the hive also means the syrup stays at a more ambient temperature due to being close to the brood. It is therefore much easier for the bees to access feed without chilling as they might when travelling up to a top feeder. See our note on Frame feeders versus Top feeders: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/full-depth-frame-feeder-3l-lid-cage/
- It is easy to fill and holds up to 6 litres of sugar syrup.
- The capped top and ladders allow the bees to safely access the syrup without drowning.
- The cap and ladders also prevent the bees making burr comb in the feeder or the queen laying brood inside.
- Cap and ladders are easy to remove for cleaning.
- Textured walls give the option of using without the cap and ladders.
- The 6 litre Frame Feeder measures 90mm x 230mm deep.
- For quantity pricing see our bulk buy deal: https://www.hiveworld.co.nz/product/6l-frame-feeder-carton-of-30/
|Dimensions||48.5 × 8 × 23.5 cm|