50kg Honey Tank with Heater
$539.00 Excluding GST
Hive World’s 50kg Honey Tank with heater is a great way to warm your honey gently ready for bottling. This tank is also useful for separating wax cappings from honey. Also can be used for soap making.
Thermostatically controlled water jacket ensures your honey is not overheated.
Out of stock
Hive World supplies this 50kg Honey Tank with Heater with the following features –
- double-skin stainless steel construction tank with lid.
- thermostatically controlled heating element.
- The great advantage with the 50kg honey tank with heater is that the honey is not in direct contact with the element. This is due to the water jacket double boiler heating method. Because of this there is no danger of honey overheating as it is gently warmed all around. This is in contrast to an element heating directly in the chamber.
- Ideal for warming honey for ease of bottling as well as pasteurising.
- A 20 litre pail of honey will fit inside to soften your honey while still in the pail.
- Also used for making soap.
- can be used to separate the remainder of your honey from the wax cappings.
- includes a water gauge in order to monitor the water level thus ensuring it won’t boil dry.
- 25mm stainless steel outlet valve.
- easy to adjust temperature control with power and heat indication light.